Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Few Things About Indiana

I'm here!
It's weird!
Really overwhelming.... but making me lean more than ever on my Savior.

Some Things:

1. It's hot.
2. It's humid.
3.  It's beautiful... but totally different beautiful than Idaho beautiful.
4. The water is warm enough to go floating in. We went floating....
5. I am alive.
6. I am getting over the first shock.... slowly but surely.
7. Christ is my beloved.... He is holding me.
8. "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me...."
9. I start training on Monday....
10. "“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Thank you for your prayers and please PALEASE keep praying!
It really does make a difference!

Toodles for now!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't mean to delete that well the stuff your doing SOUNDS TOTALLY okay
    You Da BOMB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm praying for you Helen! love you with all my heart!(;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thoughts and prayers for you, Helen!! Love from your Java Bear customers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are cheering you on! We pray things get better and better very quickly! Remember, one day at a time...ok, one HOUR at a time....um, isn't there a song called "Moment by Moment"? "Moment by moment I'm kept in his love, Moment by moment I've life from above, Looking to Jesus 'til glory doth shine, Moment by moment, O Lord, I am thine!"

    LOVE YOU!!!
    Mrs. Budai (and the whole gang!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you, Mrs. Budia!!!!
      I love you!
      That song is so perfect for right now....

      Delete