Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Two Days!

Wow.

Two tiny winy little days.
:(
:)
:'(
:D

Wow.

Jo and Beth just took me for a "de-stresser" date!
Not that I'm stressed or anything... :-/

We went to coffee....



Got ice-cream.

Went to a movie!

It is illegal to take pictures during a movie.... :)

Shopped!

We were on our way to Madagascar 3.... so we couldn't resist  the photo opportunity. 

It was wonderful.
Relaxing.
Sweet.
Etc.

They are too good to me.

I love them!!!

Tomorrow morning is my last time at Java Bear.
*Sniff.
I love that place!!
So.
Much.

Its crazy what a huge part in my life it has had!

This job has seen me through a lot..

In the last four years so much has happened.

I've changed SO much.

I've learned SO much.

I've messed up SO much.

It's seen me through a lot.

I don't really want to say goodbye.
At.
All.

But. I get to spend one last morning making coffee.
One last morning with my boss....
Who happens to be pretty awesome!
One more morning drinking coffee!

Two days!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoooooooo......

No comments:

Post a Comment