Friday, May 4, 2012

Birthdays!

Two people that I love dearly were born today.... not literally today... but today is their birthday!

Emily.... my niece, is a year old!!!!!

Eating her birthday cake!

Oh how I love that stinker!
She isn't quite sold on me yet.... but someday, I know she'll love me!



Mrs. B.(I'm using code, because I didn't ask permission to disclose personal info. =D) is my dear friend.... and it is her birthday, too!
She is such a blessing and encouragement to me!!!!

Although she is married, has kids, etc... she is one of my dearest friends!

She cares so much about everything going on in our lives.
When Johanna was crazily looking at bridesmaid dresses for our friend's wedding, Mrs. B, went home and looked, too! She found the one they will probably end up wearing!
When I, in my one track-mindedness, was totally focused on Cinderella.... she got excited, too!
 She came to the show twice and bought me a precious "glass slipper" charm!

She loves to do fun things like watch Jane Austin movies.... and stay up talking into the wee hours of the night!

Mrs. B. is a real-life testimony of Godly womanhood.... She inspires and encourages me so very much!!!!

If you don't know, Mrs. B.... you have missed out on life. There is none other like her.
I am SO glad she is a part of my life!


I love her, tons!


Happy Birthday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Helen! You're gonna make me cry! I have to say, I had just the perfect birthday. You are such a blessing to me! I can't wait to see what the next year holds for you and how God will use you to bless others. (I'm trying not to be selfish!) You have such adventures ahead of you...I can't wait to hear about them all! I love you! "Mrs. B"

    ReplyDelete