Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just Laugh....

I laugh every time I see this.... My brother is so cool!


Do you get it?
You know those people on Facebook who take pictures with their phone in the mirror.... Well, this is a spoof on that!


Are you laughing? Hard? Ya... me too!
Maybe I am way to sleep-deprived and crazy... But this is some serious humor to me!


OK, I can't resist sharing this....
I was introduced to this video in Indiana.
The interns were pretty awesome!

It is a weird song.... but I find it strangely hilarious!



"Don't worry. You can get the guy with the hat's face on a shirt!"

Enjoy....  :)


2 comments:

  1. That picture is awesome!!!! :)

    And I dont like the song, but that video makes me like it a little more.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.... :) My whole family was crowded around the computer laughing as we watched it last night! :) We are crazy!

    ReplyDelete