Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thank You, Lord!


It is Thanksgiving!


One of my favorite holidays!

I have so very much to be thankful for this year!
God has been SO good to me!

I do not deserve all that He has given me!!!!

This year, I am especially thankful for:

1. My Family!





They really knock my socks off!

2. Dad.



It wasn't until recently that I really began to appreciate how precious the love of my dad is.
It has always been there... I never doubted it.
But in the last couple years I have come to appreciate it in a new way.
Maybe it is because I have seen the pain that comes when a girl misses out on that love.
There are so many young women who are searching for love.
Searching to be told that they are beautiful.
Searching to be accepted.
I have a precious gift!

3. Purpose and Direction



I am so thankful that God guides.
He really does have a plan!

4. Carrots! 


From the amount of carrots I ate growing up.... I should have amazing "night vision!"


Because they make my life better!
There is something wonderful about chomping down on a huge carrot!
Don't laugh at me!
I love them!

5. My New Brother
You know, Kuzco, from, "The Emperors New Groove."

That movie makes me laugh a ridiculous amount.

Well, that's Jeffrey!
Saves me from having to tell you about him.



I'm kidding!
Although there may be a slight resemblance..
That's what I called him before they got married.

He is awesome!
All of my life I wanted an older brother... now I have one!


You can see why I had my doubts! 


6. Emily
Cuteness Overload!


I LOVE being an aunt!
When I hold this cutie.... I struggle with pride!
I just can't get over how perfect she is!

7. God's Faithfulness!



God is SO faithful!

8. Idaho



I love this place!

9. My Job

I love my job at Java Bear!
I am super blessed!

10. Grajuation!



(Yes... I spelled that wrong on purpose!)
I LOVE being graduated!
It is awesome!

11. Crazy Memories



I'm so glad that the Lord gave us the ability to remember things...

12. Friends


*Insert your face here*
New and old.
Crazy and Sane.
They're awesome!

13. Coffee!



Because I never really appreciated it until this year!

14. The Ability to Grow and Change!



Philippians 1:6

“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”

"Thou art the Potter... I am the clay!"

15. Food



I think God was awfully nice to let us have taste-buds!
I recently have begun to LOVE cooking!
I finally can say I have a hobby.
It's like my own form of art... Because art and I never did get along.

My Home!
I am thankful that I have a home where Christmas (*we know you aren't suppose to until tomorrow... but do you know of any "Thanksgiving music?"*) music is playing, laughter is heard, dad is making me a special cup of coffee because someone poured mine out, and people love each other... a lot!

On that note... I think I will go enjoy it!

Thank you, Lord!


Happy Thanksgiving!




P.S. I am thankful for the ability to laugh!

Teacher: Why did the turkey cross the road? 
Joey: It was the chicken's day off.

How many cooks does it take to stuff a turkey? 
One, but you really have to squeeze him in! 

What do you get after eating way too much turkey and dressing? 
Dessert, of course! 

Who is not hungry at Thanksgiving? 
The turkey, because he’s already stuffed! 

So Corny! I know!














4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so very much enjoy reading every ones Thanksgiving post :) They bring a smile to my face... seeing people so grateful for what they have.

    I pray you & your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving :) Love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete