Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter!



Happy Easter!

He is Risen!

I hope you had a great day!
We did.

What a blessing it is to be able to celebrate such a beautiful event.... Jesus rising again!


1 Peter 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."



Every aspect of my faith stems from Christ's death and the fact that He rose again!
Such love was shown....
"Love so amazing, so divine....."

Thank you, Jesus!



Side-note:
I stink at Frisbee golf.
Miserably.
Horribly.
Humiliatingly.

I tried..... really I did.
But I just can't throw the silly thing.
Good thing Beth is bad at it, too!!!!

Actually.... she's decent at it.
When we were getting ready to go, I was stating that I would just watch and walk.
She stated nice and blunt, "But your the only one lousy enough for me to beat!!!!!"

Sheesh.... Thanks!

It's true, though.

She went before me... I laughed!
"You only made it like ten feet!!!!"

Then I went..... I never laughed at her again.
Well.... I did, but not in a mean way!

No comments:

Post a Comment