Monday, March 12, 2012

Inspirations!

I like being inspired.
A few things inspired me today...

Inspiration ONE!

I looked out the window a few minutes ago....
Clouds.
Everywhere.
In fact... there isn't even sky.
Just clouds.
I looked at the weather report.
Clouds.
Rain.
Possibly snow.
For sure... clouds.

It practically demanded people to be depressed.

My customers drove up, drove away....
"Hi.... clouds.....give me coffee."

Then I saw this...


What do you see?
Clouds? Right?
But look closer.

SUN!!!!!!!!
Its behind the clouds!
Its pushing with all of its might!

I am inspired!

There is not supposed to be sun today.
Clouds, only clouds! 

Yet it keeps pushing!
Pushing against the odds....
Spreading it's warmth, light, and hope....

It keeps getting bigger....
It keeps shining.... through the clouds! 
It won't stop....

I love it! 
I am basking in it!
I want to be like it.

Inspiration TWO!

I read this blog....
And they had a recipe....
And it inspired me....

To, MAKE CORN DOGS!!!!!!!!

TPW_3504
I stole this picture from....

I don't think I can rest until I do it!
They look so fun.... and yummy! 
Yep... I'm inspired!

Inspiration THREE!

I read this other blog.....
It inspired me....

to eat healthier.
(Notice, no caps, no exclamation points.)

I like healthy food.... lots!

But I like unhealthy food, too....

So.... I am inspired to eat healthier!
Yay! 
See... I really am excited!
:-/


So.... how's your Monday?!?!?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment