Monday, August 22, 2011

To the Memories...


I wonder what type of old lady I will be someday. I can picture myself sitting with a cup of tea (Because I will always drink tea!) reminiscing the life of my youth.
I wonder what I will remember...
It may be the late night laughing episodes, water fights, or family times together. In the midst of all of my wacky memories, will always be those special times with the Lord and memories of God's guidance and unconditional love. There will be many memories packed into my old brain... many that are still yet to come.

As I look into the future ahead of me, it reminds me that I will not always be in this comfortable place that I sit in now. Only God knows where I will be in these next years of my life.

Back to my old lady thought... I do believe that there will be a few things in my life that my mind will always hold onto! A few memories that are too dear to my heart to ever be forgotten!

Life has a way of sending curves you were not expecting. In this last year, more has changed than I ever expected or dreamed.

Thankfully.... God is faithful! He has led and loved through it all! He will continue to hold me throughout the life that He has planned for me!




A few highlights from the year!





Taking FIRST in our volleyball tournament!







My best friend/sister's wedding!


.

Becoming Cinderella for a couple of months!





Emily Rose Bickish! Making me into an aunt!





Latte's! They are a huge part of my life!






Here's to the memories!

6 comments:

  1. Helen I think your blog is great! Your a good writer. It is quite enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading through your blog. Blessings to you and your family!
    I am one who has been blessed by the smiling "coffee shop girl" . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... Helen, these are the years that we are building up our store of childhood memories... :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second what has already been said, I have also been blessed by getting to know this amazingly talented and sweet young woman!! Thank YOU for the memories that I will cherish forever!! =) Love you!! =)

    ReplyDelete