Thursday, September 29, 2011

National Coffee Day!

I knew today had something special about it... I just saw that it is National Coffee Day!
 Yay for coffee!

Coffee means alot to me...
It is my morning "Mmmmm..."
It is my hobby.
It is my job.
I love coffee.

Now, this love for coffee is not something that I have always had.... When I was young and naive I even had the nerve to write a report on coffee's "problems."
Now, after three blissful years working at Java Bear, I have become an avid coffee fan!





A morning without coffee is like sleep.  ~Author Unknown


Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.  ~Jessi Lane Adams


I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.  ~Terri Guillemets


I make serious coffee - so strong it wakes up the neighbors.  ~Author Unknown


Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.  ~Stephanie Piro


I'd stop drinking coffee, but I'm no quitter.  ~Author Unknown


*Quick Disclaimer*
I don't mean to sound as though coffee is my greatest obsession... that would be the Lords place! I just love coffee and enjoy making it so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment