Sunday, July 24, 2011

Insanity Doesn't Run in my Family... it Literally Gallops!





My family is absolutely crazy and amazingly wonderful! Living in a home with seven kids gives an automatic guarantee that you will never be bored.
These are a few things I love about my family!

* I love the way my little siblings laugh at my ridiculous sense of humor.
* I love that brothers will not let me go to sleep without a goodnight kiss!
* I love the way my jaw aches when Marian gives me a "whopper kiss!"
* I love the way people look at me when I say that I have six other siblings!
* I love the memories of piling on the end of mom and dad's bed talking about anything we please.
* I love the fact that my mom and sisters are my dearest friends.
* I love the way my dad is always there to protect, love, and hug me!
* I love going to the beach and having my brothers get yelled at by the life-guard....over and over again!
* I love the fact that my parents are the fan-club for each one of us!
* I love our early morning family devotions... Dad preaching to his own little church!
* I love the way everything my parents taught me, pointed to Christ!
* I love the memories that we have made together... big and small, I will always cherish them!

We may be crazy and psychotic at times.... but I am so thankful for my family and the incredible support and love they have given me! No matter where I am or what I am doing, I will always treasure my family and the craziness that we share!



6 comments:

  1. Your family is amazing! I love them! Can I join the fun??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen! You have entered the blogging world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dear, Beautiful, Helen! You are such a special person and I will always cherish the memories I have of your family! Each one of you is a special gift from God and I hope you never forget that He made you unique and wonderful! I love your blog - have always been too busy to start one myself, but this is a wonderful way for your friends to keep track of your amazing life :-) God bless you!
    Erica McVeigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. I do. I just have it set to private. The address is www.imjustalittlecountrygirl.blogspot.com
    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete